German post!
Hello my heroes,
I was yesterday invited to the bridal fashion show by Bridal thing in Vienna Radisson SAS Hotel. Together with Mr Strictly Intimate , we sat front row and have now really nothing special expected. After all, it was a fashion show in Vienna. It started the show with a speech by the organizer but then admitted it himself and with the phrase, "I want to not stop with the whole BlaBla", the whole thing ended. brautsache.at
|
| organizer |
Cinderella, raft man Pronuptia Rettl and Vera Dittrich were the labels that have been presented. The would-be brides were enthusiastic and we rather amused. I was disappointed by the models who were actually no, too many tattoos, all the shoes did not fit out of Rettl and Vera Dittrich to the clothes, I'm just Leo Blue-Print Heels to a white wedding dress! I had some sympathy for the nervous Mädls on the catwalk, their stress spots shone more than the bad beläuchtete Runway.
course I've also made pictures of it but I'd rather not show you the privacy of the Mädls protect. :-)
Rettl a Carinthian Schneider has reinterpreted traditional costumes for the bride and groom presented, and frankly I thought it was unfortunately not so great. This collection is reminiscent more of a gathering of Irishmen or Vikings as a beautiful wedding. Specific parts of the men's collection were great to combine with other pieces, but definitely not suitable for weddings.
|
| The best dress Rettl, Kid |
Vera Dittrich had two wedding dresses in your collection that have convinced me as well and I was really great! The best way I found the fur in black and white and the feathers.
In the following bridal fair one then has seen a small glimpse into the work of the various "helper bride. Chocolates (not just to taste what it was, no, have also eaten the decorative elements, visitors to the Austellerin just gone, let's say it once on American epic fail!), Table decorations and flower arrangements were displayed. The photographer Peter Berger has shown of a great portfolio, was one of my personal highlights of the evening.
All in all, the Prosecco was better than the show. Here's the video of the final run of the show.
0 comments:
Post a Comment